Sunday, January 15, 2023

Perfume Bucketlist

A list of Fragrances I want to smell this year (2023)

This is quite literally what it looks like. A bucket list of Perfumes I want to experience/smell!! 
I will continue to add to this list as the year goes on. But I will come back and edit this list once I can cross one off, and I'll add a little description of my opinion.


Format: Brand - Fragrance Name

PHLUR - Lost Cause 

PHLUR - Missing Person

Juliette Has A Gun - Not A Perfume

PHLUR - Apricot PrivĂ©e 

PHLUR - Phloria

Commodity - Rain

KAYALI - Deja Vu White Flower

KAYALI - Sweet Diamond Pink Pepper

Dior - Poison (dark red body and light yellow/cream translucent cap)

Juliette Has A Gun - MMMM...

World of Chris Collins - Long Kiss Goodnight

Aerin - Ikat Jasmine

Floral Street - Black Lotus

Tom Ford - Cafe Rose


To Be Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Unspoken Rules of Adulthood: From an Almost Adult

I turned 18 a few days ago. For the past couple weeks, I have had a good handful of healthy realizations; some that I believe everyone shoul...